Improve your fitness Be part of our community Be part of our team Realise your ambitions

We have made a decision to cancel training tonight.  Given the constant rain we have had all day and a forecast of continued and heavy rain for the next 2-3 hours we don't think it is fair to have everyone outside in this.  

We are also very aware there is a heightened sensitivity of people having coughs and sniffles so if we can avoid bringing kids outside into poor weather then we will do that.

We will send out the link to book training on Tuesday morning next week.

Wednesday the 24th. - Joomla Templates